- Owner of the ARMEX Děčín-Folknáře office/industrial zone
- The value of the properties owned exceeds CZK 250 million
- Co-owner of ARMEX GROUP companies
- Assets in the co-owned companies of the ARMEX GROUP exceed CZK 500 million
- Over 300 employees in the co-owned companies
ARMEX HOLDING originated in 1996 through the transformation of the Stavební podnik Děčín firm, where the ARMEX company acquired a majority in 1993. Thus, since 1996 ARMEX HOLDING has been the owner of the office/industrial zone situated in the Děčín-Folknáře municipal district. During the following years, the zone was gradually expanded, its area currently exceeding 220,000 square metres, and still growing. All the original buildings have been revitalised, new warehousing and production halls as well as office buildings have been constructed on new land.
More than one thousand employees work in the zone at present, employed especially in sectors focused on the manufacture of car parts and accessories. Naturally, this is also where the headquarters of most companies of the ARMEX Group are located.