- The youngest one of the ARMEX GROUP companies
- Focus on research and innovation of modern technologies
- Economic and technological support of start-up projects
- Development of technology for a completely new method of the manufacture of metal parts
- Support in the practical implementation of new technological procedures
The ARMEX Technologies company originated in 2016 as the youngest one of the ARMEX Group firms. Its primary objective is to develop new technologies in various branches of industry. Besides economic support, the company's main activities thus include assistance in the implementation of new projects, including the essential patenting and legal protection. At present, it is engaged in the development of technology which will bring a new dimension into the process of the manufacture of metal parts.
Through the StartUP programme, the firm supports new projects, economically as well as with know-how, especially in the area of mechanical engineering technologies. This programme aims at finding trailblazing technological procedures that the firm will bring from research up to their final practically applicable form.